Spark is an energy company
Seems simple enough and it is. All we have to do to be a great alternative to the "Big 6" utility companies is deliver great customer service, lower prices, innovative benefits and greener energy. So here’s how we do it...
Great Customer Service
Whenever or however you choose to contact us at Spark, you will be assisted by someone just like you. We’ve made sure that our Customer Service Team includes a broad range of people so we can speak to you on your level. From students to senior citizens you’ll be able to speak to someone who understands you.
Oh, and we’re based in the UK. Not far away.
Being a new company, we are in a position to use leading edge technology. This technology has aided us in substantially reducing the paperwork, internal phone calls and meetings that would typically raise costs all around. You save, we save, or put simply, lower overheads deliver lower prices. Job done.
We read an article recently which underlined the fact that the U.K. has the least innovation of any European country when it comes to utility pricing plans and customer benefits. Time to make a change.
We’ve developed a number of benefits for our customers based primarily on their input and what we can purchase inexpensively due to our huge volumes! We’re just at the fledgling stage of think tanking, so feel free to contribute your thoughts and ideas.
For the home
It’s where the heart is. It’s also where you get a big bill every month and nothing saying thanks for all that money you’ve spent. We’re changing that.
With Spark Energy you receive great customer service and fantastic benefits. All from a company committed to delivering 100% of it’s energy via renewable resources as quickly as possible.
Being a Spark customer, you will also benefit from the roll out of our new state-of-the-art smart meters during the next year in your home.
Benefits of smart meters are:
- No need to provide constant meter readings
- Accurate billing
- Innovative tariffs which provide you with cheaper power & gas if you plan your usage during off-peak times or pay in advance.
Spark offers a unique service that's tailored to the UK residential tenancy and housing association market.
How do we do this?
- We work with a network of UK letting agents and aim to simplify the change of tenant process and improve the tenant and agent experience.
What's more... we aren't a broker or reseller, so have complete control over pricing and customer service.
By becoming a Spark partner, you will enjoy these benefits:
- All utilities admin hassles outsourced to us
- Earn commission on every property
- No charge and no bills during void periods up to a maximum of £10
- A dedicated Partner Manager to manage your account and industry leading customer service for your tenants.
- Smart meters for every property including optional in-home energy display units.
This is what we do best.... As we’re built around the needs of a smaller niche market we provide a tailored service that solves your utilities administration problems.
Other benefits of being a Spark partner:
- We manage the change of supply and change of tenant process for your entire property portfolio.
- We’ll pay you for the pleasure and you can keep track of how we’re doing through your monthly report.
- No payment of utility bills during void periods up to £10.
- A dedicated Partner Manager to manage your account.
- A great deal for your tenants (Price guarantee, green credentials, hassle free move in and move out, little extras each quarter!)
If you have any questions, please submit an enquiry below and one of our Business Development Team will get back to you within 24 hours (weekdays only).
Of course, if you’re ready to switch to Spark Energy, just click on the 'sign up' form below and your Business Development Manager will be in contact with you to take you through the next steps. It's that simple!
If you are a landlord and your portfolio is managed by a letting agent you can benefit from a whole host of services that Spark Energy provides.